We are all waiting for the world to resemble the way it used to be. And when this moment comes, you also want to restart your calendar. Luckily that is a piece of cake. When you go through these steps, you are immediately back in business.
- Perform a visual inspection and make sure there is nothing on top of the machine or on the blanket that should not be there;
- Grease the bearings, lubricate the drive chains, check the chain tension, check the oil level in the overflow tank;
- Clean the scraper blades (for roll-to-roll machines);
- Check the heating drum surface for any contamination (like dust, surface/flash rust – do not us abrasive materials, cleaning agents only);
- Turn on (main) compressor, check if 6 bar is available.
- Turn on electrical main switch.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Our service team will be ready for you.