Sublimation Single Piece Flowline Calenders
All kinds of materials like knits, stretch, wovens can be used for applications ranging from sports ware to heavy doormats. This calender is named Flowline because of the way the material is transported through the machine; the blank pieces are laid down on the infeed table and are then transported to the back of the calender. Here the printed pieces can easily be gathered and sorted.
The machine is equipped with pneumatically adjustable brakes, fume extractor and Touch screen with recipe operation, cooling down and start up timer. The table can be extended with one or more sections.
The calenders are standard equipped with:
- Low tension textile unwind
- Textile tensioning device
- Universal unwind shaft for textiles rolls for any core diameter
- Wind and unwinding shafts for transfer and protection paper, each with tensioning device
- Contact winder for textileScraper blades to prevent paper or textile from wrapping around the drum and cleaning of the drum
- Cooling down and start-up timer
- Air pressure operated paper tension setting
- Extended table
- Pneumatic winding shafts
|Type||Drum diameter||Working Width||Throughput 30s dwell|
|GTC 81-1850 SP FL||195||7.7″||1650||64.9″||59||639|
|GTC 101-1850 SP FL||365||14.4″||1650||64.9″||114||1225|
|GTC 111-2000 SP FL||500||19.7″||1800||70.8″||173||1859|
|GTC 131-2000 SP FL||760||30″||1800||70.8″||262||2824|
|GTC 141-2000 SP FL||1070||42.1″||1800||70.8″||369||3974|
If you would like to know more about Klieverik’s single piece flowline calenders, feel free to contact Klieverik or your local dealer.
We will be happy to help you decide which calender would be best for you.
Info & Purchase
Klieverik works with local dealers. To find the nearest dealer, click the button.