Klieverik is a world leader in industrial rotary thermo-processing equipment (calender/heat press) with an expertise in technical textiles, non-woven, carpet, digital dye sublimation transfer and direct printing. Our core technology uses precise temperature, pressure and web handling to laminate, coat, fuse, bond and dye fixate a wide range of substrates. This enables our customers to create new ‘added value’ products and to make a contribution to their profitability.
Our solutions offer a very high degree of versatility to your production capabilities. Several processes and a wide range of substrates can be treated on the same machine configuration.
Our equipment is uniquely flexible to address short run, just in time manufacturing and is also fully capable of long production runs. We offer you solutions at widths from 1.8 meters to 6.0 meters and line speed capable of 100 meter per minute.
• Our company history is deeply rooted in industrial machines
• Consultative sales approach to help identify our customer’s needs
• R&D Center to create new products establish proof of concept prior to purchase
• Partnership before, during and after the sales
• Service and support in parts and knowledge
• 50 years of experience and thousands of installations in operation
Contact us and let us surprise you with our knowledge, expertise, quality, reliability and service.